Monday, March 06, 2006

Tribute Album

Well, with Ice Cream Sunday fast approaching it's 6 month anniversary, I figure the time is right to release a compilation album dedicated to everyone's favorite sunday afternoon activity!

(And no, I'm not going to actually do it, It's just another elaborate fantasy dreamed up to amuse myself during a slow work day.)

Tentatively entitled "Chill Out '06 - A musical tribute to Ice Cream Sunday", the track listing to date is:

01. Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
02. White Pepper Ice Cream - Cibo Matto
03. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
04. Greensleeves - ??? (err, you know that song the Mr Whippy van plays as it drives around?)

Hmm, any more suggestions?

1 comment:

Malinda777 said...

I'm Your Ice Cream Man - Van Halen

I think this would be a perfect song for your tribute album :)

Thanks for stopping by today, I posted your answer tonight :)